The Sonoma County Winegrowers are committed to reaching our goal of 100% sustainable by 2019. In that quest, we are putting forth every effort and resource available to us, and to you, in order to help our entire winegrower community in Sonoma County succeed.
Here are 5 ways you can start the process of becoming sustainable immediately:
- 1. Contact our Sustainability Manager Emily Farrant at 707-522-5851 or
- 2. Emily@sonomawinegrape.orgCome by the SCW office to pick up your free California Code of Sustainable Winegrowing Workbook – Third edition. It’s an invaluable resource on growing great grapes and stewardship in the vineyard.
- 3. Click Here to get a User ID and password from the California Sustainable Winegrowing Alliance (CSWA) so you can start entering information into their online Online Self-Assessment system.
- 4. Check our Calendar for upcoming CSWA & other sustainability workshops and meetings.
- 5. Work with a Vineyard Management Company? Ask them how they plan to support the initiative and help you through the process of becoming sustainable.