Western Weather Group (WWG) is excited to announce the launch of its NEW Real-time Interactive Weather Station Network Map. This map shows the most recent data collected from WWG-operated weather stations as you would see it on a more traditional weather map.
- A user-friendly way to view all the data retrieved from weather stations in a spatial (or geographical) perspective.
- Data displayed on a Google map using wind barbs and current temperature as a default setting.
- Option to select other displayable parameters such as minimum/maximum temperatures since midnight, current wind or wind gust, precipitation, current dew points and relative humidity.
- Ability to view specific weather station data or to access its 7 day weather summary.
- Ability to access the map through your WWG hosted website.
WWG also announces its NEW Heat Alarm Station, configured to address the environmental risk factors for heat illness prevention.
- Pre-configured and programmed for easy field installation.
- Wireless, solar powered stations that communicate via cellular modem.
- Web accessible data using the WWG Monitoring and Alert System, where users are able to access near real-time data on a phone App, set alarms and notifications.
- The alert system will notify you to high risk situations when working under heat conditions, but also will be able to send you frost alarms during the springtime.
- Mountable system