The Fall Plastic Recycling Day will be held at the Healdsburg Corporation Yard located at 17270 Healdsburg Avenue at Alexander Valley Road in Healdsburg.
This program is co-sponsored by The Sonoma County Agricultural Commissioner’s Office, Sonoma County Integrated Waste Division, Interstate Ag Plastics and Sonoma County Winegrowers.
Please see the attached flyers in Spanish and English.
Containers of various plastic materials in sizes ranging from 1-pint to 55-gallons will be accepted. The following directions must be adhered for containers to be recycled:
- A completed and signed Pesticide Container Rinse Certification form.
- Containers 15-gallons and larger must be cut into quarters prior to the event.
- Containers must be triple-rinsed, punctured and dry.
- All container lids must be removed – including plastic lids.
- All label booklets and plastic sleeves must be removed.
Do not bring: plastic tubing, PVC pipe, plastic measuring cups, sulfur bags or containers that held motor oil.
Your pre-completed Pesticide Container Rinse Certification form will expedite the process. Download the form below or at: https://www.sonoma-county.org/agcomm/pdf/pesticide_container_rinse_certification.pdf
For additional information on the program call Pete Albers at 707-565-2371.