Dollars and $ense 2018
Join Sonoma County Winegrowers for the 27th Annual Dollars & $ense Seminar and Trade Show on Thursday, January 11th, 2018 from 7:00 am – 1:30 pm at the Luther Burbank Center for the Arts located at 50 Mark West Springs Road (behind the Sutter Hospital).
Our theme for the event is “Sonoma County Strong and Sustainable.” We hope to see you there as we reconnect and rebuild with friends and colleagues, reflect on the past season and the challenges our community has faced, and celebrate the New Year and the great successes to come!
We are pleased to bring you the following speakers and presentations:
- Rob McMillan, EVP & Founder, Silicon Valley Bank Wine Divison, presenting keynote address, “The New Wine Consumer”
- Karissa Kruse, President, SCW, with a recap of 2017 and a look at Sonoma County Winegrowers’ major initiatives for 2018 and beyond.
- Rhodes Klement and Glenn Martinez, Co-Founders, Branditecture, with Sonoma County Winegrowers’ new branding reveal
- Brian Clements and Marc Cuneo, Turrentine Grape Brokerage, State of the Grape and Bulk Wine Market
- Presentation of the Nick Frey Community Contribution Award
- The release of our 4th Annual Sustainability Report, detailing our progress to-date and an update on our Sonoma County Sustainability Label.
Dollars & $ense is always a wonderful opportunity for our growers to gather as a community. We hope you will join us for another great program, trade show featuring more than 50 vendors, and a delicious luncheon with Sonoma County wines.
For general information about the seminar, please contact Andriana Duckworth, Relationships & Programs Manager, at Andriana@sonomawinegrape.org.
Sponsors and Businesses interested in exhibiting in the Trade Show should contact Andriana Duckworth or click here to learn more.