Russian River Valley Gantz Pinot Noir
- · Until this year, 100% of our crop was purchased by Kosta Browne Winery.
- · We are at 1700 Laguna Road (Laguna Ridge neighborhood), immediately to the South of Ted Klopp’s vineyard and UlisesValdez’ UV vineyard.
- · The vineyard is four planted acres and was planted in 2011 with the assistance of Ulises Valdez.
- · Plantings are Pommard/Riperia Gloire, Calera/1616C, Calera/420A and Clone 23/1616C, in approximately equal amounts.
- · Soil is Goldridge sandy loam, with good Western and Southern exposures, and moderate (up to 14%) slopes to the South and West.
- · Row orientation is East/West and spacing is 6×4. The vines are cane pruned, drip irrigated, and trellising is VSP.
- · Jim Pratt of Cornerstone Vineyard Management directs farming, and Kristin Lowe provides viticultural advice.
- Name: Clayton Gantz
- Phone: 707-829-3763
- Email: [email protected]
Russian River Valley
Soil is Goldridge sandy loam
6 x 4
Good Western and Southern exposures, and moderate (up to 14%) slopes to the South and West.
Jim Pratt, Cornerstone Vineyard Management
Willing to sell to home winemakers:
- California Sustainable Winegrowing Alliance (CSWA)